GARDEN GOURMET MANCHESTER CITY INSTAGRAM PRIZE DRAW
GIVEAWAY⚽️ As the proud plant-based catering partners of @ManCity we're beyond buzzing to be at the Etihad Stadium today cheering the team on (you can find us at the Garden Gourmet Truck located in City Square)🍔
We're giving you the chance to see Man City play live too! We've got 2 Hospitality Tickets in Man City’s Legends Lounge for a Premier League match that are up for grabs.
To get your hands on them, all you've got to do is:
🌱Like this post
🌱Tell us below what you and a mate love about footy or going plant-based
🌱BONUS ENTRY: post a photo at our Garden Gourmet Truck located in City Square at the Etihad Stadium OR post a photo of a Garden Gourmet meal you've enjoyed. Don't forget to tag @gardengourmetuk in the post!
The tickets we’re giving away include:
💙Executive seats in the South Stand
💙Club legend appearances
💙Hand-crafted, 3 course chef’s buffet dining
💙Complimentary match day programme
T&Cs apply. GB, 18+. Ends 23:59 on 15.05.22. Click here for full terms. There is one prize available to be won, consisting of a pair of match tickets to the Legends Hospitality Suite at the Etihad Stadium at a Premier League fixture. The winner will be drawn at random.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
1. Open to GB residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé UK Ltd and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Only one entry per person via the promotional Instagram posts throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Participants may enter via the official Garden Gourmet Instagram page at @gardengourmetuk.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. There is one prize available to be won, consisting of a pair of match tickets to the Legends Hospitality Suite at the Etihad Stadium at a Premier League fixture during 2022, subject to availability. The prize includes:
- Executive seats in the South Stand
- Club legend appearances
- Hand-crafted, 3 course chef’s buffet dining
- Complimentary match day programme
- VIP parking.
· Any additional elements purchased during the match will be at the expense of, and the sole responsibility of, the winner.
· The prize does not include travel or accommodation to the Etihad Stadium and any additional costs incurred in taking up the prize will be the winner’s own responsibility.
The match tickets will be as provided and cannot be chosen or exchanged. There is no cash alternative in the event of the winner failing to attend the allotted match for any reason. No cash or other alternative will be available in lieu of the stated prizes except in the event of circumstances beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, in whole or part, of equal or greater value. The winner and their guest should be 18 or over, except where the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the accompanying minor or has written permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Participants will require an Instagram account to enter and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’. Participants who do not already have an Instagram account may open one at www.instagram.com, by following the instructions and reading the relevant Terms and Conditions.
• Enter via Instagram by posting a comment on the official promotional post. For a bonus entry participants may take a picture of the Garden Gourmet truck at the Etihad stadium, or of a Garden Gourmet meal they have enjoyed and post on their own page with the tag @gardengourmetuk. Entrants must ensure their account is set to ‘Public’ to allow their entry to be included in the prize draw. The winner will be the first qualifying entry drawn at random from all valid entries made via Instagram with the tag @gardengourmetuk by 23:59 on 15.05.22. The winner’s Instagram name will be announced/tagged in the original promotion post within two working days of the closing date. The winners will be required to private message the Promoter within five (5) working days of the winner notification with their contact details to arrange their prize.
• By participating entrants understand and agree to their comments being publicly displayed on the @gardengourmetuk official UK Instagram pages. Such entries may be attributed to the original entrant using their name as provided with their entry, or as shown on their Instagram account.
• Recipes/comments must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comments it deems to be:
i. Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
ii. Promote or be about the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
iii. Be offensive or be about hate;
iv. Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
v. Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission;
vi. Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
vii. Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
viii. Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
ix. Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
5. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any comments or posts on its official Instagram page that it deems to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Comments should not mention or tag another person except where the entrant has obtained express permission to publicly share that person’s Instagram name. All entries must conform to Instagram guidelines and terms and conditions.
6. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent third party from all valid entries received by the stated closing date. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, aliases, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies, third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any entrant from the prize draw whose social media name or photo it deems to be offensive, or it believes may cause offence to other participants.
8. Prize draw closes at 23:59 on 15.05.22. Participation is via the method as outlined in Clause 4 above only. No postal or other entry method is available.
9. The prize draw will take place using an independently verified random computer number generator within 24hrs of the prize draw closing date and the winners will be notified via Instagram only. The winners will be required to contact the Promoter via a Private Message to provide contact details and to make arrangements for their prize to be delivered. Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winners, if this cannot be achieved within a further 24hrs and after three attempts, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner who will be drawn at the same time as the original winner. Due to the timing of the event, if the reserve winner does not respond within 24hrs of being notified and after three attempts, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize removed from the promotion. On completion of the validation process, the prize will be sent by special delivery post or courier, via a tracked and signed for service, within 14 days of confirmation of the winner’s address.
· There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or part. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the event in whole, or part, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the cancellation of the event due to adverse conditions or changes in Government guidelines.
· The Promoter, their agents and the event organiser reserve the right to deny access to participants who arrive late; or deny access or remove, any persons who it deems to be rude or disruptive, or who appear to be under the influence of excess alcohol or any other intoxicating substances.
· The event organizer may require participants to be searched for security reasons. Declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances may result in the individual being removed from the event. No cash or other alternative will be offered to prize winners or their guests who are refused entry or ejected in such circumstances. No cans, bottles, alcohol, or food to be taken into the venue. For the match organiser’s full terms and conditions, please visit Tickets Help & Information (mancity.com).
· The Promoter cannot be responsible for any changes to the venue or event due to circumstances outside its control but will endeavour to work with the third parties involved to minimise disappointment.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
11. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
12. The decision of the Promoter in all matters connected to this draw is final and binding.
13. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
14. Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
15. By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
18. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
• Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Instagram, or any combination thereof.
19. All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants accept and understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and that Instagram has no liability for any element of this promotion. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
21. Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘Garden Gourmet UK’ social media pages, or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Garden Gourmet’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
23. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media but will respond to questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
Are GARDEN GOURMET products vegan?
All of our Garden Gourmet products in the UK are Vegan.
Are GARDEN GOURMET products gluten-free?
Some of our products do not contain gluten in the recipe. However, all our products can contain traces of gluten. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to keep the production of gluten-free products completely separate from those that do contain gluten.
Are GARDEN GOURMET products suitable for children?
They are suitable for children above one year old, but not for babies under that age. Babies under one year old can have a soy allergy and can experience difficulties in digesting the proteins used in our products. In addition, GARDEN GOURMET products contain a small amount of added salt, which is not suitable for young babies.
How long can GARDEN GOURMET products keep after opening?
Our products can be eaten up to 2days after opening, but no later than the date stated on the packaging, if they are stored in the refrigerator at maximum 5°C.
How can I cook GARDEN GOURMET products?
Please check on the packaging the preparation methods and times for each product. Most of our products can be prepared in the oven, frying pan or Airfryer and some of them are also suitable for the BBQ.
Are GARDEN GOURMET products suitable for the barbecue?
The GARDEN GOURMET SENSATIONAL BURGER and SAUSAGE are suitable for preparing on the barbecue, which gives them a delicious grilled flavor. Check the preparation instructions on the package for the exact preparation time, although it can vary depending on your barbecue, so we recommend you to keep an eye on the products as they cook.
How long can I store GARDEN GOURMET products after preparation?
After Our products are safe to eat within two days of being cooked, when stored in the if refrigerator in a sealable container.
Can I freeze GARDEN GOURMET products?
These products are not suitable for freezing. (Our products have been previously frozen and defrosted)
Can I reheat GARDEN GOURMET products?
Yes, but we do not recommend it since we cannot guarantee the same texture and taste.
Where are GARDEN GOURMET products made?
Most of our products are produced at our factory in Krupka, in Czech Republic.
What are GARDEN GOURMET products made of?
We use high quality soya protein in most of our products which is a versatile ingredient.
Why do you use soy in your products?
We use soy protein because it is a high quality protein*. This means it contains all the essential amino acids that our bodies cannot create, and thus we need to obtain from food.
* Recommended amino acid scoring patterns for infants, children and older children, adolescents and adults, FAO 2013
How do you process the soy beans into your products?
We use non-genetically modified (non-GM) Textured Soy Protein (TSP). TSP is obtained from soybeans that are defatted, cooked under pressure and dried. This process gives soy a fibrous texture that looks very much like meat. Intrinsically, TSP does not have much flavour. This makes it a very exciting protein ingredient, as we can add spices and herbs to create a very tasty and nutritious product.
Where does the soy in GARDEN GOURMET products come from?
From 2022 all of our soya will be sourced from Europe. Until then a small proportion is sourced from the USA.
What is methylcellulose and why do you use it in some of your products?
Methyl cellulose is a plant-derived fibre that we use to replace egg in some our products. A small amount of methylcellulose helps blend all ingredients together, keeping the firmness and juiciness of our products. It is totally safe to consume.
What’s the traffic light labelling & why do you have them on your products?
In the UK there is a voluntary front of pack nutrition labelling scheme to help consumers make healthier food choices. This ‘traffic light labelling’ is the governments preferred nutrition labelling scheme on packaging, and includes both nutrition information and colour coding. This can be used to show, at a glance, whether a product is higher (red), medium (amber) or lower (green) in fat, saturated fat, sugars and salt, as well as how much energy (calories and kilojoules) is provided in a serving.
We use front of pack traffic lights on our products because we think it helps make better, informed food choices, based on clear nutritional information. All of our Garden Gourmet range are green and amber for front of pack traffic lights, and we are continuously striving to improve their nutritional value while keeping the same delicious taste.
Are GARDEN GOURMET products enriched with vitamin B12 and iron?
They are not. Many people looking for plant-based products are flexitarians, who can get enough iron and vitamin B12 with a balanced & varied diet. Vegetarians and vegans are at a higher risk of having a low intake of vitamin B12, vitamin D and iron, so if you do not consume animal products at all, you may wish to consult your doctor/nutritionist about whether your consuming an adequate intake of vitamins & minerals.
Are GARDEN GOURMET products organic?
No. Unfortunately, due to the availability and prices of organic soy it is not possible to produce affordable organic Garden Gourmet products.
Is the soy used in your products sourced sustainably?
All suppliers of GARDEN GOURMET are verified against the Responsible Sourcing Standard of our parent company Nestlé. All our suppliers – including soybean farmers and traders – need to be compliant with these requirements, including respecting human rights and ensuring that all raw materials sourced from forested areas have not led to deforestation.
In addition, Nestlé is a member of the 'Round Table on Responsible Soy' (RTRS) - a multi-stakeholder initiative that aims to facilitate a global dialog on economically viable, socially equitable and environmentally sound soy production.
Is the soy you use in your products genetically modified (GM)?
No, we use Identity Preserved non-genetically modified soy beans. The seal “Identity Preserved” guarantees that the "non-GM" identity of soybeans is preserved through the whole supply chain.
Why do you use plastic in your packaging?
Because we haven’t found yet a better alternative that guarantees the safety of the product. This is crucial not only to ensure the food will stay safe to eat and will keep its best taste until it arrives to your plate, but also to avoid food waste, which is a serious environmental problem.
However, we’re working closely with the Institute of Packaging Sciences of our parent company, Nestlé, which is putting a lot of effort at finding environmentally-friendly packaging materials.
Is your packaging recyclable?
Our trays and sleeves are easily recyclable in the UK however the plastic film is only recyclable in limited locations at present so please dispose of this in general waste. We are actively supporting future recycling projects in the UK and working closely with the Institute of Packaging Sciences of our parent company, Nestlé, which is putting a lot of effort at finding environmentally-friendly packaging materials.
Is plant-based meat better for the environment?
The plant based diet provides a major opportunity to reduce green house gas emissions.